Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 1 of Sheep to Shawl/Sweater

Today is Day 1 of Sheep to Sweater. My newly shorn wool is waiting at Pico Accuardi Dyeworks and we are washing it tonight. Another day, we will by dyeing it, and then off to the races for spinning. At some point I'll need to choose a sweater pattern. I'm excited.

Today is also Towel Day.

I just finished the most fabulous book. Bucolic Plague by Josh Purcell. What a great read. Entertaining, insightful. For me, thought provoking. One thought that was provoked: how can I identify so closely to a gay, former drag queen, ad agency Manhattanite??? And yet we have a lot of the same outlooks, hopes, dreams and things that make us happy. Now I'll read it again. :)

I need to do more creative stuff. How to make more time for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment